Wednesday 27 September 2017

Website Wishlist – The Ginger Pear – An Independent Online Shop

I haven’t done a Website Wishlist post for a very long time. In fact about four years. And I’m not sure why I stopped, except maybe I had run out of websites to feature. But I don’t think that’s the case at all now. There are so many independently run online shops out there that are a real alternative to the major high street stores. And they offer items that you’re not going to see everywhere you look too. So today, I’m featuring a few things from The Ginger Pear that I would just love to drop into my shopping basket.

The Ginger Pear - Independent Online Store

Clockwise from top left:

  1. Wooden Frame with 2 Glasses, £21.95.
  2. Glass Mirror Cabinet, £33.
  3. Square Zinc and Glass Planter, £9.95.
  4. Handmade White Dotted Milk Jug, £18.50
  5. Aged White Pots – Set of 2, £15.
  6. Metallic Knit Throw, £49.95.
About The Ginger Pear

Claire and Nils launched their website in 2015 after years spent working in the furniture and textiles industry. Renovating their own home ignited an obsession with unique and beautiful home products so they decided to curate a collection of distinctive homewares to transform any space. They work with local artisans near their home in Burnham, South Buckinghamshire, England.

The post Website Wishlist – The Ginger Pear – An Independent Online Shop appeared first on Dear Designer.



from Dear Designer http://deardesigner.co.uk/website-wishlist-ginger-pear/

No comments:

Post a Comment