Thursday 26 January 2017

Truly, Madly, Deeply Tropical Wallpapers

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

So, my fascination with tropical wallpapers isn’t on the wane yet. In fact, I find myself falling deeper and deeper into this green, leafy, jungle-like world, that could take over my entire house, if I let it. I want to wallow in exotic, other-worldly forests. Where tropical birds call, and the air is steamy with fragrant scents. Fanciful? You bet.

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

In reality I do want a tropical wallpaper, and I’ve been searching for a long time. I haven’t found the right one yet. But I know that this is a trend that will go on and on, so I’m prepared to wait. Someone will design the right one eventually. And maybe now I’ve seen these lovely specimens maybe they already have?

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

And where is it going I hear you ask?

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

The kitchen.

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

I want to make a statement in the kitchen.

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

My kitchen is light and bright with french windows opening out onto the garden. But it’s boringly white. A builders kitchen. It needs something bold. I have an uncontrollable urge to shock the neighbours. To make people gasp in surprise.

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

Only question is, do I put it everywhere or just on one wall? And I’m thinking that wallpaper as bold as this shouldn’t have to make excuses. It should shout proud and loud.

Exotic,Tropical Wallpaper designs

So all over it is then.

Just need to tell the BF.

All wallpapers can be found at Limelace.

The post Truly, Madly, Deeply Tropical Wallpapers appeared first on Dear Designer.



from Dear Designer http://deardesigner.co.uk/truly-madly-deeply-tropical-wallpapers/

No comments:

Post a Comment