Friday 13 April 2018

New In Store – More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George

Rockett St George is my go-to website when I’m looking for something unusual or well, extraordinary! I have to admit they’re on my list for memorable gifts for the family too. But mostly I go there for a good rummage around when I just want something to cheer up a boring corner. It never fails to cheer me up too. So, in order to spread that good cheer I’m going to share today some of my favourite images from their latest look-book. And I can’t help it if one or two things drop into your shopping basket. Or more likely, mine.

More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George

So much to love. That ornate metal faux Bull Skull with Horns is £120, and that Braided Wall Hanging a mere £25. Think I might steal the idea of the artfully placed statement chair in my next gallery wall too. Oh, and by the way, this green is the colour of my office walls so everything was just made for me!

More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George

So now my own ‘shelfie’s look totally boring and I’m going to have to invest in one or two new things. Like that Boho Chic Art Print by Anna Hayman, £35, or that All Sorts Tea Light Holder (with the paint brushes in), £12. Not to mention the Tall Ceramic Petal Vase, £12, on the far right.

More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George

Well, where do I start? That impossibly plush Original Moroccan Berber Rug maybe? Or what about the Spotted Leopard Coin Banks (gotta have two obviously) or the Cotton Pom Pom Blanket?

More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George

My bedroom is crying out for that Cowhide Torres Bucket Chair, and I have just the spot for that Palm Tree Table Lamp.

More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George

To see the full look-book for yourself and find even more temptation, just click here

 

You Might Also Like

BOOK REVIEW – EXTRAORDINARY INTERIORS FROM ROCKETT ST GEORGE

NEW IN STORE – FRENCH CONNECTION FOR THE HOME

MY HOME – THE HALL AND STAIRS FINAL REVEAL

The post New In Store – More Extraordinary Homewares from Rockett St George appeared first on Dear Designer.



from Dear Designer https://deardesigner.co.uk/new-in-store-more-extraordinary-homewares-from-rockett-st-george/

No comments:

Post a Comment